Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Name That Gift

Here are a few ideas for incorporating names onto your wrapping. The "Tabi" one is so cute! I'm so happy with how it turned out.




For the Tabi style...
I packed the gift in a pre-decorated box, cut out circles with my circle cutters and used Thickers (thick stickers. get it?) to spell her name. Cute, if I do say so myself. You could arrange the circles in any way you like. Keep in mind longer names need lots of space. I tried to get "Kenneth" on a box, and it was running off the sides.


For the William style...

I wrapped the gift in white wrapping paper. Then, I took red yarn and wrapped it around the top a few times.


For the William part, I printed his name from the printer and then cut each letter out with a circle cutter. I then cut more circles from scrapbooking paper and taped them to one another. I punched holes in the top and stranded them through (in "William" order of course) onto the package. Shorter names would be more visible, but I really liked how this looks.



I'd love to see some of your ideas too!

2 comments:

Mai-Brit @ thisfulllife said...

Wow - I love all of your creative gift wrapping ideas, especially the ones with the letters and names. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Widge said...

These wrapping ideas are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails