Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cupcake Carnival: Liz from Hoosier Homemade

Hello, Attempting Creative fans! I’m Liz, the Hoosier Momma from Hoosier Homemade. I’m a SAHM of 3 teenage boys, that keep me running with their sports and school activities. I’ve been blogging a little over a year, I share lots of baked goods, Budget Friendly Meals, and decorating tips and tricks, all to help you “Make Your House a Home.”

What a fun party! Of course...I LOVE cupcakes! Every Tuesday, I host Cupcake Tuesday, where you can link up your cupcake creations! And visit others to get inspired.

The most popular cupcakes during the month of May were my Memorial Day Cupcakes...they were so much fun to make! I think they would even be great for Fourth of July or any summertime picnic.



And in June, the favorite seems to be my Snow Cone Cupcakes...



I also bake a lot for the Holidays, my most recent holiday favorite, are the Easter Chicks.



One of my readers favorites, were the Nuggets and Fries that I created for my son's birthday...he's a HUGE McDonald's fan!



I also enjoy creating many different cupcakes with special flavors and toppings, the Black Forest, are my favorite.



So, if you ever need an idea, or little inspiration, head on over and visit my Cupcake Heaven page with over 50 of my Cupcake creations.

Thank you so much Kimberly, for having me!

1 comment:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks again Kimberly for having me!
~Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails