1. Find some notecards and matching envelopes. Check Hobby Lobby and Michael's. They usually have a great variety of colors and often discount packs.
2. Pick your notecard. An eery purple was my first choice.
3. Using stickers, punches, or cutouts, arrange the card any way you like it. Glue all items down using a glue stick or spray adhesive.
4. For added punch, spell one of your words in glue and cover with glitter. Once the glue has dried, shake off the excess glitter. [Hint: I used a small, clean paint brush to brush away any glitter that stuck to the card.]
5. Finally, address the envelope, put a stamp on it, and send your love-scare to your Halloween-tine. :)
You are be-WITCH-ing!
There's no bones about it; you're the best!
You look delicious! (This vampire only wants candy, not your blood.)
You are spooktacular!