Thursday, December 17, 2009

Japanese Masking Tape

I can't wait to use the Japanese masking tape rolls I ordered on some Christmas presents. It's just like regular tape, but it's decorated instead of clear or white. How fun would that be on a present or card?

Here's one designer's use of colorful masking tape on a present...



Here's how Real Simple did it. I think they used colored duct tape here, but the idea is the same, and it's still beautiful!



Looking for some colorful masking tape yourself? Here are some great rolls and some awesome sites!

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I hadn't heard of this crazy tape until I read the most recent Martha Stewart. What have I been missing? ;)

Madoa said...

I am in love with these beautiful tapes. You can use them everywhere on everything! I got mine from here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlehappythings1
Their price is reasonable and the owner is very sweet to deal with. She sometimes thrown in some little surprise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails