Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hair Love

Make a fun little hair clip for Valentine's Day. Perfect for any young girl in your life. Or, well, let's be honest -- any 25 year old girl as well! :)

What You'll Need
Foam hearts (You can find these in any craft store right now.)
Hair clips (Look in the bridal section of craft stores.)
Hot glue

What You'll Do
Pick hearts in whatever pattern you like and glue to the clip. That easy!



Tip: Glue the hearts to the pin while it's closed. That way the foam hearts will curve with the pin and your head.



For another fun hair clip idea, check out my pal Lauren's jazzy clip at Laurenmakes.

3 comments:

Chris said...

How cute! Love them, just wish I had someone to put them on!

Unknown said...

So cute, I should make and send some for my boyfriend's niece. She'd be adorable with some of these in her hair.

Tia said...

Ahhh, cute! I can see my youngest digging these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails