Monday, January 18, 2010

Help Wanted


Hi fellow bloggers - I have found myself hooked in the horns of a dilemma. After a weekend full of crafting and making and baking, I sat down to load pictures and realized all of them were bad. They were too bright, blurry, too dark, out of focus, just all around not good. It takes brilliant pictures outside, but inside -- well, not so much.

So I'm left wondering - what's the best camera I could buy for my blogging adventures? What advice do you all have as I'm looking for cameras?

I have got to get something as I feel so much is lacking in my photos. It's enough to post, but I think it'll definitely help Attempting Creative be that much more pleasing.

Thank you all! Can't wait to read all your good advice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I suffer with this too! I have a simple point and shoot Samsung camera. I originally bought it for travels and such as it has a powerful zoom, but its not the best for "creative" pictures.

Let me know what you decide!

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

I was a loyal "point and shoot" camera girl forever. For my bday, my husband got me an SLR camera (which is one step up from p&s but not TOO professional!) I love it and I will NEVER go back!

It's a Canon Rebel TDI. Not only does it shoot great pics, but it also shoots HD video (bonus!)

It's VERY easy to use (and I'm blonde, so most techie things are challenging for me!)

The step up to SLR can be expensive. I think my camera was about $1000 when all was said & done, but it has an extra zoom lense (like it REALLY zooms up close) and a nice bag. We got it at Best Buy.

Mrs. Fisher said...

I have a Canon Rebel XSI and have to say, it is AWESOME! You can get a starter package for around $600 and then buy an 50mm f/1.8 lens--that is the lens that will give it the "pop" you seem to be looking for! (It can blur the background and just focus on your subject. It really is a nice camera!


Good luck! (I just noticed this was clear back in January . . . you probably already found one!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails