Friday, June 18, 2010

Cupcake Carnival: Ina + Cupcakes = MAGIC!












Hello There!

Delighted to meet you!

My name is Teresa!

I have a blog...Blooming on Bainbridge!

I live on an island!

And I ADORE...

CUPCAKES!

I am tickled PINK to be a GUEST in the midst of Kimberly's

Cupcake Carnival!

I can't think of anything SWEETER...than CUPCAKES!

I also ADORE Ina Garten!

I think Ina + Cupcakes = MAGIC! {Don't YOU!?}










That's why I just couldn't resist whipping these SWEET things up

for my Dad's birthday bash last year!





















Ina's Coconut Cupcakes...with Cream Cheese Icing...are delectable!

You can find the recipe here!

You can also purchase Ina's Coconut Cupcake MIX here!















If you LOVE cupcakes!

And if you LOVE coconut....

like my DADDY does!

And if you ADORE Ina...

like I do!

You are sure to fall madly in LOVE with these Coconut Cupcakes!

























Sending you all...juicy CUPCAKE kisses!

Happy Happy Cupcake Carnival to YOU!

xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Mmmmmmm! I'm going to have to stop looking at the cupcake carnival posts, I'm getting hungry for sweets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails