Thursday, July 15, 2010

Favorite Things: Paint + Canvas

I began to appreciate art at an early age. Probably because I can't actually paint. Or draw. Or take photos. Or even draw a stick figure. And I certainly can't sculpt.

Or at least I didn't think I could.

I'm still not an artist by any stretch, but I'm not so afraid to try.

A few studios in Birmingham began teaching "painting lessons" a few years back. It's really that you pick a night whose picture you want to paint, go in, and get step-by-step instructions to create your own version of an artist's painting.

So I got a little carried away. And did all these.







But I love art, even if it's mine. :)


See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the tree and the tulips!!

Jill said...

They look great!!! I've done several at one of those "painting places" and I think it's so much fun!!!

Ott, A. said...

Such great colors; so bright and vibrant. These are really great. You should be quite proud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails