If you make your own, use popsicle sticks. These toothpicks were a baaaad idea.
Here's how you can make your own colorful pudding pops.
What You'll Need
White chocolate pudding (This gets you the best colors.)
Mini cups (Like the kind you keep by your sink)
6 small containers (For mixing pudding)
1) Mix the pudding according to package directions. Then divide it into six small containers to add food coloring.
2) Add several drops of food coloring. This took more than I expected, so just keep adding until you get a color you like.
3) Scoop spoonfuls of the pudding pops into your cups to create individual layers.
4) When you've added all your layers, place your popsicle stick (here, a toothpick) in the center. Tear a small piece of aluminum foil off the larger roll, and slide it over the popsicle stick and press around the top of the cup.
5) Freeze for several hours. Slide out of cups and enjoy!
See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.