Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sawesome September!

Can you believe it's September?

My to do list was barely just begun!

Here's what I told myself to do in August - and how well I did or didn't do.

Things for Kimberly
- Read a whole book. errrr.... I'm going to stop making this a goal.
- Watch two new movies. Favorite: I Love You, Man (not a high-hitting movie by any means)
- Plan out fall weekends. (For some reason, they're totally crazy.) Planned out through the end of this month.
- Work out more often. (How's that for indecisiveness?) ehhh...
- Figure out Birthday Weekend getaway.

Crafting
- Finish summer wreath. It's here.
- Make large garment bag.
- Make Bible cover. Just haven't posted it yet.
- Find/make art for kitchen. Know what I want to do... Just have to do it.
- Make marker/crayon roll.

Gardening
- Throw everything into a garbage bag, and admit to the fact I'm never going to be a gardener. At least not when all I can use are giant pots.

Fooding
- two new recipes.
- Go to farmer's market.
- Try a new restaurant. Zea was delicious!
- Make something with my new food processor. Yummy salsa!

Home
- Organize front closet. uhhhh....
- Organize and donate clothes. errrr....
- Look for buffet or sideboard for dining room area. ehhhh....
- Research recovering and refoaming couch. hmmmm.....

Around Town
- Attend a baseball game. Go Braves (and corn dogs)!!
- Go to a new store.
- Visit a community event.

Family
- Help parents get organized at home. (School is about to start back.) I'm at home right now, about to start to work on my Honey Do list.
- Start work on Little Brother's Halloween costume. (His marching band wears costumes for a Halloween show. Yes, he's 18 and dressing up for Halloween.)
- Make some Christmas gifts.
- Finish and mail cousins' graduation presents. I'm a failure.


What's on Tap for September? It's going to be a busy month, but since it's starting with a vacation of sorts, surely it's going to be productive.

Things for Kimberly
- Read some. :)
- Go to the movies for a night out.
- No. More. Mountain. Dew.
- Get/give myself a pedicure.

Crafting
- Make kitchen art.
- Make entry way art.
- Sew my very first purse.
- Sew some pajama pants.
- Make a marker roll.

Fooding
- Make two new recipes.
- Try a new vegetable.
- Visit a new restaurant.
- Do some cooking activity you're scared of. (Probably heating sugar.)

Home
- Clean, organize, and decorate desk area.
- Make a craft cabinet in which I can hide all my craft supplies.
- Clean apartment since roomie has been the only one doing it for a while. :)

Around Town
- Attend Greek Food Festival.
- Visit Alma Mater and take some pictures for art.
- Visit a new antiques or flea mall.

Family
- Go home for little brother's homecoming football game.
- Get together things for parents garage sale.
- Help little brother with math project.
- Finally finish and mail cousin's graduation present.
- Have dinner with cousin and his new fiancee.

Whew... Let's get to work!!!
Photobucket




See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails