My to do list was barely just begun!
Here's what I told myself to do in August - and how well I did or didn't do.
Things for Kimberly
- Read a whole book. errrr.... I'm going to stop making this a goal.
- Work out more often. (How's that for indecisiveness?) ehhh...
- Make large garment bag.
- Find/make art for kitchen. Know what I want to do... Just have to do it.
- Make marker/crayon roll.
- Go to farmer's market.
- Organize front closet. uhhhh....
- Organize and donate clothes. errrr....
- Look for buffet or sideboard for dining room area. ehhhh....
- Research recovering and refoaming couch. hmmmm.....
- Visit a community event.
- Help parents get organized at home. (School is about to start back.) I'm at home right now, about to start to work on my Honey Do list.
- Start work on Little Brother's Halloween costume. (His marching band wears costumes for a Halloween show. Yes, he's 18 and dressing up for Halloween.)
- Finish and mail cousins' graduation presents. I'm a failure.
What's on Tap for September? It's going to be a busy month, but since it's starting with a vacation of sorts, surely it's going to be productive.
Things for Kimberly
- Read some. :)
- Go to the movies for a night out.
- No. More. Mountain. Dew.
- Get/give myself a pedicure.
- Make kitchen art.
- Make entry way art.
- Sew my very first purse.
- Sew some pajama pants.
- Make a marker roll.
- Make two new recipes.
- Try a new vegetable.
- Visit a new restaurant.
- Do some cooking activity you're scared of. (Probably heating sugar.)
- Clean, organize, and decorate desk area.
- Make a craft cabinet in which I can hide all my craft supplies.
- Clean apartment since roomie has been the only one doing it for a while. :)
- Attend Greek Food Festival.
- Visit Alma Mater and take some pictures for art.
- Visit a new antiques or flea mall.
- Go home for little brother's homecoming football game.
- Get together things for parents garage sale.
- Help little brother with math project.
- Finally finish and mail cousin's graduation present.
- Have dinner with cousin and his new fiancee.
Whew... Let's get to work!!!
See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.