Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You've Got Candy Corn on Your Shirt

Stick with me here. I'm using this new publisher Blogger introduced a while back (and I just found), so if this post looks weird or wonky, let me know.

I'm sure by now you've seen the adorable Candy Corn Ruffled Tee Amy from Positively Splendid posted last week. She matched it with an adorable ruffle skirt, and her little girl might be the cutest Halloween goodie out there!

Since my mom is a kindergarten teacher and can get away with wearing cute things (whereas I just get stares of confusion and concern), I decided to make her something very similar!





I chose to make the shape a bit more off center - to give it a somewhat whimsical look. I put it on black fabric so it would stick out more against the white shirt. All in all, I think it's super cute! Thanks, Amy, for sharing!

And tomorrow, I'll post my own tutorial. But of course, check out Amy's if you want to get busy making your own ruffled candy corn tee before then.


See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

How cute! Love your new blog look too!

Alia said...

Hi,

Im ur follower!

Great site, love the posts!

Do visit my blog too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails