Thursday, October 22, 2009

Creative Costumes

Halloween is great for seeing other people's creativity. Usually, they're all more creative than me. So this year I've rounded up a few quick (and some not-so quick) but creative ideas.

Ladybug Halloween Costume from Reader's Digest


Come-Clean Washing Machine from FamilyFun -- I've been begging my brother to make and wear this for his marching band's Halloween show next week. So far, no luck. But I'm still trying.



Baby Sushi Costume from Parents



Lego Costume from CountryLiving.com -- Another one I've been begging my brother to try.



Print-and-Color Halloween Masks from WomansDay.com -- Pick from 15 of their print-and-color masks for a super-fast costume.


(From Reader'sDigest.com, FamilyFun, Parents.com, CountryLiving.com, and WomansDay.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails