Friday, October 23, 2009

Giving In: Vampires

I don't understand the obsession with vampires. I haven't read Twilight. I haven't watched Twilight. I have no plans to read or watch Twilight. But there's no denying it: vampires are HOT!

In honor of this latest craze and just in time for Halloween, I give you vampire...

Mummies vs. Vampires checkers. Check out PsAndQs on Etsy. Probably the safest vampires and mummies you'll ever play with.



Red Vampire Bat Coffee Cup Cozy from flappergirl on Etsy. You can go green (by not using those disposable cozies from coffee shops) while showing your knack for red. :)



As some of you may know, I have an obsession with cupcakes. All things cupcakes. So naturally, I couldn't resist the Vampire Cupcakes from Baking Bites. Get ready, office - we'll be having these for Halloween!



Another vampire-y idea: Red velvet cupcakes with white frosting. Use red gel icing to make fang marks. Simple, easy, and delicious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails