Monday, January 4, 2010

Game On!

This week is Game Week at Attempting Creative. Lots of ideas for how to host your best night of board games, cards, and fun. I held my own Game Night last weekend and had a great time! I'd love to hear your ideas about your past Game Nights. Leave me a comment or e-mail me. Happy gaming!

First, you'll have to invite everyone. I wanted to make my game night as inexpensive as possible to host but of course with the most wow. So I tried to use things I could find around the house.

I had some great scrapbook paper and distress ink (which I just bought a few weeks ago to try and figure out how to use it as well as other bloggers do). I printed off card shapes from my computer and got to cutting.

Here, in photos, is the invitation.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails