Thursday, February 4, 2010

Get This Sale!

Can I say that I'm over the moon for Night Owl Paper Goods? They're a local (read: Birmingham, AL-based) duo who have created some of the most beautiful handmade letterpress cards and wooden goodies (so eco!) I've ever seen. Their works are available in over 700 stores world-wide. They're all over the place!

And right now: They're on sale! (Well, their goods, not the creators themselves, obviously.)

Get this - from now until February 9, all their Love Cards are 20% off, and shipping is only $5 for all U.S. orders! Get out! I know, right?

Here are my favorites...

Honey Bunny


Latte Love


Owl Lovers


Be sure to follow them on twitter for updates on new items and their awesome one-day sales! @nightowlpaper

And while you're following, follow me! I'm not sure where we're going, but join along. @attemptcreative

2 comments:

night owl paper goods said...

Well, aren't you just the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing the love Kimberly! xoxo

Unknown said...

Everything is so cute. I'm obsessing over owls right...

..and I'm following you on twitter :) I started my own account (@missprissypaige).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails