Monday, May 24, 2010

Why I've Been MIA

I can finally tell you all what I've been doing these past few months. You know -- why I've been totally silent in bloggerland and such a bad blog friend. (Note: My real job is at Health magazine. That's why I'm so lucky to be a part of this book.)

It's called What the Yuck?! The Freaky & Fabulous Truth About Your Body!


Check it out here. Or here - http://tinyurl.com/whattheyuck.

It's 256 pages and over 200 of your most embarrassing health questions. You know, the ones you're afraid to ask even your doctor. We know because we asked!

And readers asked us all kinds of questions - from "I heard that dark hair dye causes cancer, and I'm worried. Does that mean I should go blonde?" to "Are celebs more fertile than the rest of us? How come so many are able to have babies in their late 40s?" to "I frequently drive back to my house to double-check if I've locked the doors. Is that OCD?" We even go there and answer your questions about what goes on "Between the Sheets."

What the Yuck?! doesn't come out until August, but I couldn't stop myself from sharing now. It's available for pre-order on Amazon right now!

Now, I know, I know. I'm not one of the "authors," but I had a huge part in making this book. (I'm bragging now.) That's why I'm so excited (and sleep deprived)!!

And who knows? When the book comes out - maybe there'll be a giveaway??? :)


Now go forth and order! I promise you will love this book!

5 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

This sounds really cool. I think we all have questions we r too scared to ask! I can't wait to find out more.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie in SC said...

Congrats!! This will be a great resource for many people. Thanks for all you did to make it happen!

Laura said...

Congrats! I can't wait to get a copy of it.

Lori E said...

How exciting. Not many people get to be involved in a project such as this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails