Tuesday, June 8, 2010

On a Tray Tutorial

Did you all get to see the tray yesterday?

With a little love, we went from this...


To this...


This adorable tray had a little extra love around the edges, so I sanded it down to make the love more uniform.


Using my Cricut Expressions, I cut out the 4 squares from some fun scrapbooking paper.


Then with a foam brush, I Mod Podge'd the squares down to the tray. I put a few layers of Mod Podge on top of the paper and around the inside of the tray to protect it also. (When the inside of the tray was dry, I also put some on the edges and around the outside.)


Some of the scrapbook paper had fun flowers and borders. I used those to decorate, and with my Cricut I cut out the name. {Cartridge: Cuttin' Up. Style: Cartoon Shadow) I also put few layers of Mod Podge on top of those.



This was one of my first Mod Podge crafts outside summer camp projects. :) And I can't wait to keep going with some more. Have you guys ever used Mod Podge for anything?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails