Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Recycled Can Pincushion

Did you see the tin can pincushion Living with Punks shared last month?


Great, right?

I had a few of the almond cans lying around, too, and I've been in need of a pincushion for a few months. (Tomatoes just aren't my thing.) So Susan's tutorial couldn't have come along at a better time.

Here's what I came up with.




And tomorrow, a tutorial.




See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.

3 comments:

Fowl Single File said...

I have some of that same tree fabric left over from an apron I made a while back...perhaps that's a sign from the craft gods that I should make one of these cute pincushions!

Anji* said...

Your pincushion is really cute! Love the colours, and your big flower with the button :)

Unknown said...

Super cute - can't wait to see the how-to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails