Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Crush Wreath

My poor front door has been a little blank since the 4th of July. It reminds me every day when I came home --the blank wreath stares me down--that I should be more creative and get something done.

So I went on an inspiration mission. I love Piccadilly Peddlers Christmas wreath, and I plan to make something exactly like it for Christmas this year. Those "flowers" were like little light bulbs going off in my head.









Oh yeah, and I have a little tutorial here.

Photobucket



See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.

10 comments:

Clarissa Emily said...

Very cute! I made a wreath this week too! :) I love wreaths, but my front door goes naked most of the time. I need to be better about adorning her. I'm visiting you from My Back Yard Eden. Have a lov-a-lee day!

~Clarissa Emily @A Little Stone House

Amanda@The Hand Me Down House said...

What a cute wreath, Kimberly! I love it! Love those colors, too! :)

Amber said...

Very cute wreath, thanks for sharing!

Jacque said...

I came over from Creative Therapy. This is such a cute idea! I think I might try something like this this weekend - so I'll be back tomorrow to check your tutorial for sure! :) Thanks for sharing!

superh2ogirl said...

That's super fab! I love it. Can't wait for the tutorial!

-nicole
www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

Mandy's Creative Corner said...

I just love the colors! Very pretty =)

Brandy said...

Very Cute!! I made a wreath this week too, must be something in the air!!!
lifeofperks.blogspot.com

Staci J said...

I think this is darling for the summer, love your color and paper choices...
Visiting from justsewsassy.com

Britney Jean said...

this is so cute!

Kaysi said...

Cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails