Friday, October 1, 2010

How do you like the new look?

If you're on Google reader (or any reader) click this post's title. And take a look at the new attempting creative!!!

The title was designed by my colleague and designer extraordinaire Lauren Wade. She and a friend just started an amazing paperie Pinwheel Press.

Wanna see some of their work?





I love everything they do! And I promise you will, too. Stop over and take a look at their shop. And let them know I sent you.



See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.

5 comments:

Laurie in SC said...

The new look is great! Sooo cute!

Wendy said...

Very cute! I love the buttons on you banner!

Katie P said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the colors, and the buttons are adorable! Thanks for sharing who did it for you!!

Katie P
Food, Wine, & Mod Podge
Herb Chopper Giveaway!

Unknown said...

love love the new look. so fresh and bright!

Oh, My Darling said...

What an adorable blog makeover!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails