Okay, that's a bad analogy.
But I can't believe it's July. Wow!
So that means we just put the finishing touches on June. Aaaannnddd... I didn't do too hot.
Things for Kimberly:
Read a book
Plan a weekend trip to somewhere fun - Does it count that I talked about it?
Paint some art
Make signs for herbs
Organize laundry room - uh, negative.
Organize pantry - not even close.
Set up desk - still a disaster.
Decorate dining room table - covered in Cricut and sewing scraps.
Attend farmer's market every other weekend
Attend a Barons game
Take little brother to a college for a visit - Not my fault this isn't crossed off! I asked him to...
Now... I've got some catching up to do for July.
Things for Kimberly
- Read a book.
- Watch two new movies.
- Go to a yard sale or estate sale.
- Plan a short vacation.
- Workout three days a week.
- Make a garment bag.
- Make a new wreath.
- Try to make a ruffle shirt.
- Make some wall art for the kitchen.
- Get a zucchini to grow!
- Make homemade ice cream or sorbet.
- Try a new recipe.
- Try a new restaurant.
- Clean out magazines.
- Organize laundry room.
- Clean and organize closet. (Make a donation to Goodwill.)
- Go to farmer's market.
- Visit a new church.
- Visit a college with the little brother.
- Help mom get ready for new school year.
See something you like? Print it. Share it. Email it. But please, link back here when you do.